Hours of Operation (EST)
Mon - Fri: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Short Term International Coverage
Coverage for US and Non-US citizens who need temporary medical insurance while traveling outside their country of citizenship.
Learn more about Short Term International Coverage
- Business Travelers
- International vacationers
- College students studying abroad
- 65+ not covered by Medicare
Long Term International Coverage
Flexible, long-term annually renewable, worldwide medical insurance program for U.S. citizens living or working abroad and for non-U.S. nationals worldwide.
Learn more about Long Term International Coverage
- Individuals or families living or working abroad
- Employees living and working abroad
- Seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S.
Trip Cancellation International Coverage
Coverage for unforeseen situations such as a unexpected illness or injury, death in the family, jury duty, job layoff or the bankruptcy of the tour operator, cruise line or airline that may force the cancellation or interruption of a covered trip.
Learn more about Trip Cancellation Coverage
- Residents of the U.S. and its territories, regardless of their citizenship
- Travelers who want a standard trip cancellation program
For travelers who take frequent trips throughout the year.
Learn more about Multi-Trip Coverage