As a small business owner, you know you need to offer competitive benefits to get-and keep-the best employees. Health insurance from Assurant Health can help get them in the door, and give them more reason to stay, plus, you’ll get:
- Flexibility - An array of choices to meet your varied employee needs
- Affordability - So you choose and pay for the most important benefits
- Responsiveness - Top notch service and prompt, accurate claims payment
- Confidence - Group major medical plans meet Minimum Essential Coverage requirements and your employees will not be subject to a tax penalty if they maintain this coverage through 2014
- Tax-savings opportunities with Health Savings Accounts (HSA*) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs*)
Manage your policy online. Order ID cards, add an employee, and change your contact info anytime, anywhere.
Small Business Insurance Plan Details
Give your employees the kind of benefits that will set you apart:
- Great prescription benefit options
- Employee Choice Program, so you can meet varied needs by offering multiple plans and networks
- Plans in all metal levels, with a wide range of deductibles, coinsurance and out-of-pocket limits
- Extensive networks of doctors and hospitals, including the Aetna Signature Administrators® PPO Network*
- Plans with office visit copays and prescription drug copays available
More about this plan
- Tools for small employers to self-fund
- Flexible plan design templates can be tailored to meet employees' needs
- Day-to-day plan management is taken care of by Allied Benefits Systems, Inc.
- Employers may even get a refund if the groups claims are lower than the balance in their claims fund
More about this program
Note: Small business plans include limitations and exclusions. To learn more about specific plan benefits, renewability provisions, limitations and exclusions, talk to your agent or an Assurant Health representative by calling 877-396-6156.
*Assurant Health and its legal entities are not engaged in rendering tax or legal advice. If tax or legal advice is required, seek the services of a competent professional.