Assurant Health gives you an edge as an employer by providing benefits that can set you apart in the eyes of your employees. These benefits apply to both Fully Insured Small Group Select and the Assurant Self-Funded Program, as do the additional value-added benefits below.
Give your employees benefits that set you apart
- Great prescription benefit options
- Employee Choice Program – meet the varied needs of your employees by offering multiple plans and networks
Additional value-added benefits
- Access to doctor and hospital networks with discounts up to 60%
- First-dollar wellness services – office visits for preventive screening, routine annual exams, immunizations, lab/x-ray1
- Emergency room services – may be subject to an access fee that’s waived on admission
- Inpatient services – subject to deductible and coinsurance
- Inpatient rehabilitation – subject to deductible and coinsurance
- Waiting period options – you choose the amount of time new employees wait before coverage kicks in
- Optional add-on product – supplemental life insurance (only applies to Fully Insured Small Group Select)
Manage your policy online, order ID cards, add an employee, and change your contact info anytime, anywhere.
Plan limitations and exclusions
These plans include limitations and exclusions:
To learn more about specific plan benefits, renewability provisions, limitations and exclusions, talk to your agent or an Assurant Health representative by calling 800-445-1703.
Call to quote 800-445-1703
1 Preventive services recommended under the Affordable Care Act are paid at 100% when using in-network doctors; some additional preventive services paid subject to deductible and coinsurance. Varies by state.