Temporary Health Insurance Coverage
Affordable short term health insurance
Sudden illnesses and accidents can lead to large medical bills. Protect your financial future with Short Term Medical insurance that can cover gaps between long-term health plans.
- You choose the length of the plan - from as little as 30 days all the way up to 360 days in some states.1
- Coverage starts the day after you apply and you may keep your own doctors.
- Save 20 percent when you make a one-time, up front payment, or you have the option to pay month to month
Individual coverage starting at:
Family coverage starting at:
Is Short Term Insurance Right for Me?
It makes sense if you have one of the following situations:
- Price sensitive and do not need coverage for any current health conditions
- Between jobs
- Waiting for employer benefits
- Temporary or seasonal employment
- Waiting for the next open enrollment period
What best describes your situation?
Claire is working part-time and needs health insurance to protect her until her ski instructor job starts.
Phil is waiting for his new benefits to take effect. He needs temporary coverage fast!
Plan Limitations and Exclusions
These plans do not cover preventive services or pre-existing conditions. If you need coverage for pre-existing conditions, you should consider COBRA or a major medical insurance plan that meets Minimum Essential Coverage requirements.
Also, these plans do not meet Minimum Essential Coverage requirements. You may need to pay a tax penalty depending upon your income level and the cost of plans available. See if a tax penalty applies to your situation.
Get a quote to see specific plan benefits, exclusions and limitations.
1Length of coverage available varies by state
Coverage is not renewable.