Get protection from unexpected medical costs
You’re cleaning out the gutters. You know you have to be careful this high up, but somehow you missed one of the steps on the ladder and now you’re in the emergency room with a broken arm.
The doctor asks if you have insurance. You do, but you wonder how much your plan will pay for medical costs.
The doctor asks if you have accident insurance. You do.
Now instead of worrying about what your plan pays, you can focus on getting better.
With accident insurance, you don’t worry about covering unexpected medical costs because your supplemental insurance will help fill in the gaps of your health plan coverage.
What is Accident insurance?
Accident insurance pays benefits when you’re injured. The plans we offer can help pay for expenses that your health plan may not fully cover, like deductibles.
- Access to any doctor or hospital — no network restrictions
- No waiting period to use your benefits
- No overall annual or lifetime limit — no matter how many accidents you have
Is Accident insurance right for me?
- Simple plan options help you meet your needs and budget
- For adults through age 64 and a great solution for families1
- Cost doesn’t increase with age or the number of covered children
- Easy to apply — just a few basic questions — no medical exam
THESE POLICIES PROVIDE LIMITED BENEFITS.
Accident insurance not available in all states.
1Get a quote to see plan details regarding renewability provisions for specific Accident insurance plans.