<< Back to Using you Plan
Discover the advantages of CVS Caremark
With a CVS Caremark drug card from Assurant Health, you can fill prescriptions through local retail pharmacies or online through CVS Caremark's mail order pharmacy. On Caremark.com , you’ll also get access to cost-saving options and and up to a 90-day prescription supply.
Save more with Caremark.com
(First time users will need to register on this site before accessing the following):
Order prescriptions with CVS Caremark Mail Order Pharmacy (through Caremark.com) if available with your plan
- Get up to a 90-day supply delivered right to you—with free standard shipping!
- Your prescriptions go through multiple safety and advanced quality checks to ensure you get the right medication
- You can easily order refills online, over the phone, or by mail
Additional information on Caremark.com prescriptions
- Some plans may offer selected maintenance medications through mail order. If you have questions about the mail order service and/or need to request an order form, please call the number on the back of your ID card. You can also fill out, and submit mail-order forms at caremark.com .
- If your plan has mail order benefits, you may be able to receive the same benefit at a retail pharmacy if required by applicable state law. Please contact Assurant Health’s Customer Service at the number located on your ID card.
Learn more about your CVS Caremark drug card